official shrimp forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is the official forum of the online gaming community/clan...SHRIMP

3 posters

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Azuu
    Azuu
    Admin

"suck ass" funds : 32

Amnesia: The Dark Descent Empty Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Post  Azuu Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:03 am

I prefer to call it The Drunk Descent, as the main character Daniel spends a rather large period ninety-five percent of his time falling the fuck over. The gameplay is actually extremely boring (no shit), which may come as a surprise considering most reviews twelve-year-olds label it as "Pants shitting horror". Personally I label it mainly as "Sleep-inducing mindfuck". Mindfuck? Yes. I advise if you play this game, don't try to logically solve problems, or you will facedesk repeatedly while you stare at a mountain of crates you spent much time carefully constructing. (Just a warning for you guys, the physics are bad, so don't even try to stack crates.) be neglecting the fact that there's a simple solution right in front of you (literally). Either way, while insomniacs and psychopaths struggle to be immersed in this game, the casual gamer might not be so unimpressed. Worth a try for the price tag.
    Red Ghost
    Red Ghost
    Admin

"suck ass" funds : 64

Amnesia: The Dark Descent Empty Re: Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Post  Red Ghost Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:06 am

Respect the door-a-phobic Laughing . This game seems like it would scare the crap out of me, but i'm a total pussy so that isn't to challenging.
    Admin
    Admin

"suck ass" funds : 88

Post  Admin Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:08 am

Azuu wrote:I prefer to call it The Drunk Descent, as the main character Daniel spends a rather large period ninety-five percent of his time falling the fuck over. The gameplay is actually extremely boring (no shit), which may come as a surprise considering most reviews twelve-year-olds label it as "Pants shitting horror". Personally I label it mainly as "Sleep-inducing mindfuck". Mindfuck? Yes. I advise if you play this game, don't try to logically solve problems, or you will facedesk repeatedly while you stare at a mountain of crates you spent much time carefully constructing. (Just a warning for you guys, the physics are bad, so don't even try to stack crates.) be neglecting the fact that there's a simple solution right in front of you (literally). Either way, while insomniacs and psychopaths struggle to be immersed in this game, the casual gamer might not be so unimpressed. Worth a try for the price tag.
    after hearing that how could anybody possibly want to buy this game....
    haha
    Red Ghost
    Red Ghost
    Admin

"suck ass" funds : 64

Post  Red Ghost Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:09 am

Admin wrote:
    Azuu wrote:I prefer to call it The Drunk Descent, as the main character Daniel spends a rather large period ninety-five percent of his time falling the fuck over. The gameplay is actually extremely boring (no shit), which may come as a surprise considering most reviews twelve-year-olds label it as "Pants shitting horror". Personally I label it mainly as "Sleep-inducing mindfuck". Mindfuck? Yes. I advise if you play this game, don't try to logically solve problems, or you will facedesk repeatedly while you stare at a mountain of crates you spent much time carefully constructing. (Just a warning for you guys, the physics are bad, so don't even try to stack crates.) be neglecting the fact that there's a simple solution right in front of you (literally). Either way, while insomniacs and psychopaths struggle to be immersed in this game, the casual gamer might not be so unimpressed. Worth a try for the price tag.
    after hearing that how could anybody possibly want to buy this game....
    haha
    Because drugs and alchohol exist? Or because someone sent you the message "I SHIT MY PANTS FROM AMNESIA" and you had no idea what they were talking about.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:36 pm